Monday, August 17, 2009

What a Weekend Monday!

This weekend flew! I can't believe it's already Monday.

Friday night was pretty laid back, we had dinner at home, cleaned up a little and then went and found another nice park in Bentonville. The kids had fun with dad playing on the monkey bars! So fitting. :)

Saturday morning we were up for breakfast and getting ready to go pick up Marcus' football equip. and meet the coaches and team. Well the 1 hour trip turned into a practice and we were there for 2 1/2 hours. Marcus had fun, did really well, and is super excited about this season. They have 4 practices this week to get ready for a scrimmage they will be having this Saturday at Tiger Stadium. So of course the 4 days a week sounds like nothing compared to this opportunity. We will see if he feels the same way come Thursday. I am thinking he might not be able to walk. We go and meet his teacher tonight and he starts, as I have said a million times, MIDDLE SCHOOL on Wednesday.
Then Saturday night we went to a friends house and hung out, ate dinner and played some Dance Revolution! Ha that is too fun. I am sure we will be investing in that game soon.

So Sunday comes and I am up and getting ready to head to church and the more I am up the more I am thinking man, my stomach is really hurting and I feel really dizzy. Within an hour I am so dizzy I can't see, feel like I am going to faint, and my stomach is in some hard pain. Needless to say we did not make it to church. I was in bed ALL day. Haven't felt so helpless in a long time. Frank did a good job of not killing the kids and not letting them kill each other.

This Monday morning I am feeling somewhat better and the house and laundry HAS to be cleaned, so here I am waiting for the dryer to beep yet again!

Welcome New Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment