Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time to Breath

I am not so much a woman of patience, well for kids yes, but nonsense situations, slow drivers, hateful people, selfishness I am not. This is something I am working on. I have most of my life been a push over. Through my growing and learning I am SLOWLY learning to take time to breath. Count to 10 so to speak. :)
I want to serve God's people in ALL ways, not just the ways that are convenient for me. So I have been doing a lot of breathing lately. When put in difficult situations I have been trying very very hard to breathe first. I have learned even within the past week that breathing is so good. So much better than the alternate. Breathe, Go to God and breathe better!

Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
Rom 5:3-4 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope
When the KJV Bible speaks of patience, it means to wait with a cheerful heart-

A Cheerful Heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment