Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Griefs.....

So it's offically the end of the kiddo's summer.
I am sad that the summer is over actually. Since the kiddo's went to camp I feel like I missed most of their summer. We did do alot together though. A quick review for the kids.

Lets see......

We lost my grandpa the first few weeks of summer. It was pretty rough on me. The hardest thing, biggest lesson in life for me that's for sure. During this time the kids met cousins they never knew they had. :)


Frank did take the kiddo's camping and we have some good pics from that. They had fun with all their friends. 3 families 7 kids!





We went to Silver $ City, the kids actaully went 2 times, once with grandma and grandmommy. Of course the one time we are not with the kids and Marcus rides the 2 biggest roller coasters ever and we missed it. :( YEA for Marcus though! You Rock!


We went to the zoo. Bella's first trip and she had lots of fun. She thought seeing all those animals was so cool. Actually Natalie also got to go 2 times. Once she went with our life group friends.












We went to the Mid America Science Museum in Hot Springs.

Marcus got to stay a week in Mena with his Mamaw and Aunt Hannah.

We went to the grape festival, which we haven't been to in at least 5 years.
And they both went to Camp War Eagle which they LOVED, AND they went to church camp at Dry Gulch.

So even though it flew for me and I missed them, they are at that age. They had lots of fun and stayed busy. Didn't drive me too crazy. Well no more than I already am. :)
So Marcus and Natalie you definately can't say you had a boring summer or that you never get to do anything.

Mom loves you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment