Monday, August 3, 2009

Friendship

When I was younger I wasn't that good of a friend. I didn't really know how to be a friend. There is a long road with stories to tell there. Of which I could be bitter and angry. But God has always given me peace and forgivness in my heart. I am happy to say that in my years I am learning how to have friends and more importantly how to be one. I am so thankful for this. I think a life without friends is lonely and sad.

When you find true friends always keep them close to your heart!

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
- George Washington

"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us."
- Epicurus (341 - 270 BC) Greek philosopher.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment