Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Things on this Journey

Oh My Marcus!
Oh my goodness I am in AW that I have a son that is fixing to be in 5th grade, which if you didn't know is MIDDLE SCHOOL. (Screams......LOTS of Screams) I have been praying about this day for about a year now. I am doing as I always do and putting my son in God's hands. Marcus is a fairly good kid. He has a good heart and honestly doesn't know how to really be bad. So I almost feel as if I am throwing him under the bus by sending him to Middle School. He is excited of course and I have faith in him. I have learned over the past few years to give the poor boy a little faith and trust. As hard for me as that is. I do trust him. So this weekend we will go and he will help pick out all the "cool" school supplies, and he will get some "cool" school clothes, and my son will go to his "cool" new middle school and hopefully he will remember his "cool" mom loves him and his "cool" Jesus is watching over him.

And My Natalie!
She started school last week and is loving it. Her NEW venture right now is cheerleading! So cute. Poor kid has never had any cheer, or dance or gymnastics or anything, but has now decided to take this one. She is somewhat girly, but more so NOT so. So for her first night she was being shy and quiet. So cute to see her out there doing all this girly stuff. The instructor looks at us moms and says did that look right? HA....HA HA. Hopefully she wasn't wanting me to give my input b/c I know NOTHING! Poor Natalie hopefully she will catch on and learn well from the instructor b/c that's her only chance. AND soccer sign ups are over. :)

So here's to my oldest kiddo's growing, learning and loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment