Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Remember When

Remembering when the kiddo's where little.......

My mind is more than gone I am sure these days. So many times I want to sit down and remember things and my mind is just blank, or thinking about other things that I need to do. So since I am now a blogger....well I am going to blog it.

I remeber when Natalie was just litte, not even walking yet, she would go into Marcus' room because she wanted to play with him and even though they didn't really play together she would just want to be in there. Her favorite thing to do was open his dresser drawers and throw all the clothes out onto the floor. She would just giggle and laugh.

I remember when Marcus got his first power wheels jeep for Christmas. He slept in the living room with it for like 2 nights.

I remember when Marcus was a baby and he had a big head full of blonde curls. Everyone thought he was a beautiful girl no matter what color I dressed him in. So then dad finally convinced mom to cut it and the curls have never come back.

I remember when Marcus used to get mad because Natalie always had to go where he went. Now Natalie says this weekly about Bella.

I remember when Marcus was about 4 or 5 and he would get in trouble, Natalie would go and try to sit with him in timeout. He never attempted to do the same for her though. :)

This makes my day remembering. I think this just might become an ongoing thing. I think I will call it Remember When Wednesdays! So fun. Now maybe I could dig through the photo boxes and find the pictures to go with the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment