Friday, August 14, 2009

Remember When

Ok, so in my last remember when post I had said that these would be done on Wednesday. Well since I can't seem to keep a schedule for ANYTHING to save my life I am going to do it whenever I decide I have the time. :)

So for today I remember when:

Natalie took a dance class at the fitness center, and she was SO excited! We got the clothes, the shoes and the dance bag and she was set. Well in this class you weren't suppose to go in to watch you could only stand at the door and peek into a window that was usually already taken. So we signed Marcus up for a class and we would sit around the corner from Natalie and wait for them. One day I was just dying to see her and what she was learning (from what I had been seeing at home it wasn't an actually routine). So I stood their behind the other moms looking impatient to have my turn at the window before class was over and peek in. When I did get to peek in I see all the girls in a line dancing. Then over in the far corner I see little miss Natalie over there doing her own little dance watching herself in the mirror. So innocent and sweet. That's my Natalie just going with the flow.....her own little flow. :)

I remember when Bella got to be big enough to have a toddler bed. We were given one from a friend and we sat it up in Natalie's room. For about a month she did so well. She was so proud. Then one night we hear a very faint noise coming from the girls room. We go in there and Bella is asleep on top of Natalie and Natalie can't move. It was so cute. This happened almost every single night for about 2 weeks. We would have to go in and put her back into her bed to sleep. Natalie didn't want her to be moved into another room, but we eventually had to b/c poor little Natalie wasn't getting enough sleep. Now that's sisterly love.

When Natalie was born and Marcus got to see her for the first time. He was such a cutie and so proud. His grandma was holding her when he came into the room and he came over and gave me a hug and we said look what grandma has. He walked over and saw Natalie and kissed her on the head and then went and climbed up onto the sofa that was in the room and said he wanted to hold her. So Frank's mom sit her in his lap and that was it. For almost an hour straight he told everyone that she was his baby and would not let anyone else hold her.

I remember when Aden was born and they handed him to me I was taken by surprise. Almost like a where did you come from. That little angel came out looking like his momma. It was such a surprise. ALL the other babies came out with big cheeks, dark skin and dark hair looking just like their daddy. Little Aden had a little bit of blond hair, big cheeks, light skin and looking just like momma when she was born. Such blessings!

Memories, I am so blessed with wonderful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment