Monday, August 3, 2009

What a Weekend Monday!

Woo Hoo! The weekend flew. It was busy but so fun. Friday night was our last date night to lead. It was so fun and we had some great friends hang out with us. Then Saturday we Served God's people with the church. That was a great experience that our kids got to participate in. So proud for the opportunity. Afterwards we flew :) to Mena for a fun night with family.
I got to go out with Aunt Hannah, mamaw, nana and Merry for a girls night at the movies. We watched The Proposal and laughed ourselves silly. It was so funny and at some points imbarrasing to know that I was sitting there watching those scenes with my grandma and mom. But we really had a great time. Then on Sun. we headed back out to Nana's and had a good breakfast before getting back on the road to come home.

Everytime I am there I wish there was more time to be there and more ways to help. I am very thankful for the time I do have though.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I really want to see The Proposal :) My hubby isn't much into romantic comedy, but I'm going to make him watch it with me LOL Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I am following you to! God bless!

    ReplyDelete