Wednesday, June 16, 2010

THANKFUL!

Philippians 4:19 - And my God will supply EVERY need of yours according to HIS riches and Glory in Jesus Christ.

I thank you God for All the blessings in my life. I ask for forgiveness for overlooking all that I already have, for any selfishness I have in my heart. I ask that my heart and mind will continually seek you daily/hourly for your will to be done in everything I do.

I am THANKFUL for the children God has given me to care for, love and teach, I am THANKFUL for the man God chose for me and the relationship he guides us through daily, I am THANKFUL for the jobs we have been given to do all we can for God, I am THANKFUL for the food (good and bad) we have to nurish our bodies with daily, I am THANKFUL for the home we have to live in, the cars we have to drive, the love we have in our hearts, the friends we have to learn from and Most of All today I am THANKFUL for the FREEDOM to love my God.

I want to seek God's face daily for his teaching, love, guidance and protection in life. For me, my husand, my children and all family and friends.

Psalm 119:59 - When I think on my ways, I turn my feet to your testimonies;
I Peter 1:14 - As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance;

No comments:

Post a Comment