Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Craziness Stage

So I believe we all go through many stages in life.
Sometimes the same stage happens more than once in our lives.

Right now we are very much so going through the craziness stage. So many times when someone has come to me and told me about all the craziness in their lives I always say "It's life and you just have to live it." Right now at this moment I am having a hard time taking my own advice.

It just seems like it's never ending. Everything going on with Marcus is so overwelming for everyone. It seems like 1 minute things are going good and it's going to be back to normal and then boom when you least expect it something happens. I love this boy so much. I pray daily I am making the right decisions for him and loving him as I should. Always pleading God's blood over him for protection and God's consuming love over him for peace and guidance.

Right now we are also hanging by a thread over all this real estate stuff. As of right now I am NOT a fan of realtors. They are about as bad as car sales men.....if not worse. We have been working on our credit for some time now. It seems like no matter how much we work on it there is always something else there. Especially now with the medical bills. So we are just weeks away from being approved for a home loan. We moved in our current house with hopes to buy it. Now that we have been in it and see all the problems it has and some that we can't see, but have learned it has it's a constant battle on what's the best thing to do. We have moved soooo many times in our lives. We really didn't want to have to do it again. We hate moving the kids schools. They are even sick of moving.

Now we are haveing to sit through strangers coming through the house, while I am here with all the kiddo's, to decide if they want to buy it. I so badly want to point out all the flaws. One thing I have learned about Frank and I is that we are WAY to gullable. People just eat us right up and spit us out.

So many prayers and studying happening right now. Trying to take in all that I am suppose to. Needing guidance in every move I make to make the right decisions with finding our home, taking care of our kids, taking care of others babies, being a good wife and friend.

It's this little thing called life and we all must live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment