Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Housekeeping BLAH! Ants DOUBLE Blah!

I am currently at this point where I am SICK and TIRED of cleaning house. Since it's on the market to be sold I HAVE to keep it clean. So my daily routine includes LOTS of cleaning. With 6-9 of us in the house at once all day it needs constant picking up, cleaning, sweeping at least 4 times, mopping at least 2 times, disinfecting, and some DEODORIZING to make it not smell like diapers. :) Even though I do all this DAILY there is 1 little enemy that I can't keep out. ANTS. Honestly my arch enemy. No matter what I do I can NOT keep them OUT. Eveytime I treat for them they will stay gone for maybe a week and then they are back. I HATE them and they LOVE to torment me. I WILL beat them. If it's my daily/weekly/monthly goal I WILL win.

i HoPe.

No comments:

Post a Comment