Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Wish for You!

A new school year and mom's nerves are on edge. My Natalie did so well last year almost all straight A's, just 1 B the last semester. She was so so proud. Will she do that well this year? Will she continue to love school and be able to make friends? And Marcus OMGoodness I have an 11 year old going into 5th grade.....YA in Middle School. I remember just saying to my sister in law that I am so not ready for all that when her son went in. Will he hate school? Will he get in with the wrong croud? What?When?Where?andHow?

So my wish, dream and prayer for my oldest children is this:

I pray you will wake up every morning and be humble, know that you are blessed and remember each day is the day God has made, please always rejoice and have joy in it. Be kind, keep your eyes, ears and heart open, remember God loves you and is watching over you. Listen and learn and be wise. Eat good, take care of yourself, take care of others and remember God loves you and is watching over you. And always remember mom and dad love you so so so so much and we are so proud of you and who you are.


There will be more prayers always, but this is for you to start this new year with. Please always come to us for anything because we can all do all things through Christ!


Love you Always!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment