Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Living, Learning, Growing in Life

We all by nature think in the world's way. That is where we were born. But the world's way is backwards to reality. It is a fantasy world. When we are born into God's world we enter reality.

It's good to hear this from time to time. Because we do daily, weekly, monthly, hourly forget.

I have been growing in God all my life, learning life's lessons, growing up if you will. I often think, man if I could just write a book to make kids understand that when people say if I'd only known then what I know now. :)

This is why I am starting this blog. To hopefully tell, show, teach my children the ways of the world the way I learned and went through it.

It's an amazing journey to live and I hope they will have as much joy in life that I hope to give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment