Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Catchin Up!

Wow, how time flies and life as well. It's aparently been 7 months since I have posted. Honestly I forgot I had the account. Another friend of mine started blogging and I logged on to follow her. Then what do you know I found my own account. :)

I don't even know where to start. I could go back on facebook and copy all my posts from there onto here and then we would be caught up. That has been my lifeline to the world outside of church and the kids sports I do nothing. So facebook is like a phone call for me. It's how I get to connect to the world. More importantly connect to grown ups. Some says it's wasting time, but for me to get on for 10 minutes it's a connection. That way I don't go around talking like a 2 year old and singing toddler toons all day.

I can't post one long post so I will post updates on all the kiddo's on seperate posts throughout the day!

Enjoy our cRaaaZy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment