Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Falling into Changes

It's just about Fall and the weather is perfect. Although it has rained more than normal, I have enjoyed it. So with fall coming means schedules change and things get really busy again. Which I have come to like. When things are slow it throws me off and I get lazy.

So we have football for Marcus. So far they have played and won 1 game. Last nights game got canceled due to weather. He is loving it! Has friends from school on his team. Things this year are going well for him.

Natalie is enjoying cheer. I am just glad she is having fun b/c the parents and coach have had some issues, but at last Sat. game we were able to talk to the director (which just happens to be our coach's sister) about LOTS of our concerns and they are working on making some changes. We have our fingers crossed that we will see some real cheering, actually get our uniforms in before the season is over and not have a grouchy/look at me coach. It's not about her it's about our girls!

Miss Bella is loving all the going. She likes to be on the go. If she even sees us getting clothes on or shoes on she says "what's going on mom? What are we doing? or Let's go mom, I want to go bye-bye! She even cheers with Natalie sometimes at practice. She gets to play at the park at both Marcus' and Natalie's practices and at the field where they play/cheer. She has been a happy girl. She also is becoming very artistic. She has recently colored on 2 more walls in our house. I think her daddy is about to loose it. :) She loves to write, color, paint, any kind of artistic activities she is in!

Mr. Aden is getting too big too fast. He is just this week getting 2 more teeth on the top. He seems to always get 2 at a time. He is in the "my parents or brothers and sisters can't be out of my site" stage. He will go and start playing, but if he seems one of us he gets upset. Hopefully it won't last long. He pulls up on everything. From about a week of trying it he was all bruised up b/c he always wants to stand. He is crawling everywhere. He will even get on his hands and toes and stand up on his own, he wants to walk so bad. His birthday is next month and I am betting he will be walking by then. If his big brother and sister will stop picking him up. :) We just started giving him milk and he is doing fine with it, we are also using more cup and not so much bottle. That he doesn't mind unless he is tired, then he wants the bottle.

Frank is working hard, as always. He is also doing the P90X which he is really pumped about. He is really loosing weight though and gaining muscle. It's right up his alley so he is happy. That's pretty much all I hear about. :)

I have been feeling well this week. My Dr. apt. got canceled last week. I was bummed but we all had stomach flu so I really couldn't make it. I am looking forward to going though. I actually want to find out what's going on and get it fixed. As I have said before I am tired of being sick and tired. Laundry is still kickin my booty. Have a pile sitting right here staring at me. Guess I better go get busy with the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment